- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 lemon slices
- 4 cranberry herbal tea bags
- 1 bottle white Zinfandel wine
- 4 tablespoons brandy
- 1/2 pint fresh strawberries, washed and trimmed
- 1 orange, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 cup seltzer water (flavored seltzer if desired)
In a saucepan, combine water, sugar, cloves, cinnamon stick and lemon. Simmer over medium heat about 10 minutes.
Add in the tea bags, and steep 5 minutes. Strain cloves, cinnamon and lemon.
In a large bowl or pitcher put sugar into a large serving container. Add in wine and brandy, orange and strawberries. Chill overnight or for at least eight hours. Add seltzer water before serving.